17 December 2008

Busy busy busy

Been busy and staying busy today and probably tomorrow and the day after. Here at work, I re-imaged my PC, so that ate up most of my PC time. After lunch, I finished that up and actually had to do some real work. OMW home, I'm going to stop do do all of my last minute Christmas shopping. In a rare few years past, I actually waited until the day before to finish. I've learned to not do that again. I'm actually going later than usual this year because of weather. Driving around here in the snow and freezing rain isn't fun. Even in the rain, people around here get WAY too cautious. 15mph on the highway is too slow, even with just rain, and it causes accidents.


Also taking up time is moving back into my room. We had our whole house re-carpeted. So, to facilitate the laying of the carpet, I had to box my stuff up and move it all out of my room. Some is out in the garage, a floor down. Most of it was in the basement two floors down. I've got all but 3 boxes back in my room. Still, i have to go through all of it and put it in a good storage spot. A lot of it I want to get rid of. I've not looked at it in over a year, so I'll just through it out or on Craig's List. Spring cleaning in December LOL. It'll make room for the Christmas gifts, anyway.

Here's one of my Honey's fav pics of me:
Photobucket

No comments: