23 January 2009

An OK Day

So we're TOTALLY swamped at work this week. Lots of new PCs coming in and I'm on the team that gets them installed. I have 8+ PCs all running and none of them are mine. There's also a half dozen I haven't even unboxed yet. I was kinda stressing because the next month is coming up and they're all marked Feb... But, I was mistaken about a little detail. they're all PCs that need to be installed by the end of next month, not the beginning, so we have plenty of time to get them done. :)

After work, I was riding the bus to the parking lot and got a phone call. A friend invited me to join him and another at a local resteraunt. So I went. We had dinner there. I had the peppercorn ribeye steak with garlic mashed potatos. *YUM* Friend had a chicken alfredo and the other a Philly chicken sandwhich.

After that, we moved to the resteraunt's arcade area. Dave & Buster's, if you're wondering what the place is called. The two of them purchase new cards and put some credits on them. I still have mine from years ago. We walk around some to see what's changed and settle down in front of Gauntlet Legends. We all play through a few credits and almost got the dragon at the end of the first levels down. He was at, like, 3% >.<

We move on after wiping that last time. The only other games for 3+ people are the racing games. So we sit down in the Daytona game and race a few times. With our bellies full, credits spent and me having to get home for a WoW raid, we decide to leave.

No comments: