05 February 2009

Still very busy

When new PCs come in for my company, I get to do the techie stuff to get it ready for the user to use it. I'm working on 27+ now. There's another guy who I split the work with who is doing a similar amount. Needless to say, I'm swamped at work. I get a few moments here and there when waiting for PCs to run processes, but not much. I take that time to IM Lase. <3

And outside of work, I'm pretty busy, too. I've been doing some work to package stuff that I'm sending to Lase for Valentine's Day and our anniversary. :D Between things that I do in WoW (yeah, it's game time I could cut out and have more time for other things, but I have friends in there I want to help out), I'll work on a little surprise project for her, too.

Anyway, posts here have been less than I've wanted to do. They'll pick up when I get more time later.

No comments: