16 February 2009

V Day

No, not Victory in Europe Day.... Valentine's day.

Just celebrated my first in years. :) And with an extra special person. <3 Not only that, but it was more of a whole weekend than just one day. Her being on the other side of the world helped extend it, as I got to start at least 13 hours sooner than anyone else in the US. And she got to celebrate 13 hours later than everyone else in Msia. :D

Anyway, It was a great weekend. Especialyl watching her open the gifts I had sent to her. I got to watch her open them because we were using Skype. The PC parts I sent (everything except a PSU, hard drive and case) diodn't seem to imprress her much. But that's ok. She knew those were coming. What really seemed to please her was a video player (like an iPod touch) that I had included. I recorded myself singing (audio only) parts of several different songs. I sound horrible (and she agrees I have no tone), but I did it for her. I also downloaded and converted season 4 of So You Think You Can Dance to put on the player. I thought she'd like that more than my crappy singing. But, no. She really likes that I put my pride and embarrassment aside and STOMPED on them. ROFL!

Other than that, we spent a LOT of time playing together in the World of Warcraft. We talked using Ventrilo a good deal while playing, too. The internet is wonderful for not only letting me meet her, but for providing so many ways for us to stay together even though we're half the world apart. <3

Dear: If I find out you've shared me singing with anyone else, I'll have to return the favor of public humiliation. :P

Her story.

2 comments:

Lase said...

ROFL I did not stomp on your pride. I love it more than the videos because it's you and you put a lot of effort in it <3

I'm gratful my net stayed decently well throughout the weekend :-)

ROFLMAO!!!!! How do you plan to 'return the favor'?

Skippy said...

<3

Yeah, your net was uber over the weekend. :D

I don't know... but I'm sure I can think something upu eventually.